With the penetration of Internet and Smart Phones in India, increasing customer wealth and aspiration, the e-commerce market base is continuously growing across Metros, Tier2 and Tier 3 cities as well as in rural India. The Indian consumer internet market is expected to grow by 44 per cent year-on-year to touch US$65 billion in 2017, up from US$45 billion in 2016. With the increase in awareness about the benefits of online trading, there has been a significant rise in investment in E-commerce business.
In the recent past, a significant number of start-ups have been in the E-commerce segment. Many established businesses have extended their business to online channels as well.
We at Pulsatech Solutions provide consulting services to SMBs in setting up an e-commerce business either from scratch or extending an existing business to a digital channel. Services provided by us are as follows:
– Facilitate research on business feasibility including field research, customer surveys etc.
– Identify the appropriate technology platform, evaluate technology vendors
– Facilitate the creation of Requirement Specification
– Oversee the E-commerce site development and testing
– Content Development
– Facilitate infrastructure set-up for hosting the site
– Formulate Digital Marketing strategy, Inbound Marketing Strategy
– Setting up Web and Social Media Analytics strategy
– Define KPIs for the business
– Design desired MIS Reports and Dashboards
– Analytics driven marketing campaign
– Evaluate and recommend appropriate tools for the same